Halls Gap Accommodation, Grampians Accommodation - where we aim to provide quality accommodation at an affordable price.
To check out indicative prices and possible availability please click on the links below:
Serenity on High - http://www.stayz.com.au/7117
Cathedral Heights - http://www.stayz.com.au/7182
Halls Gap Hideaway - http://www.stayz.com.au/11284
We offer three self contained holidays homes that have similar features yet each offer a unique experience.
- Serenity on High, selected as the only property in the grampians to appear in the 2008 edition of The Age Good Weekend - 52 weekends away
- Serenity on High has 4 bedrooms, Cathedral Heights has 3 bedrooms and Halls Gap Hideaway has 2 bedrooms.
- Secluded locations, especially Serenity on High and Halls Gap Hideaway
- Spacious open plan living
- Large double spa bath
- Inviting wood heater
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave.
- Walking distance to Halls Gap
- Maximum distance between all properties is about 750 metres
- Tranquil bush setting
- Serenity on High - Children’s retreat (no internal access) with 3 single beds, fold out sofa bed and 2nd TV, DVD, and CD player
- Washing machines
- Clothes dryer at Serenity on High but not at Cathedral Heights or Halls Gap Hideaway
- Bikes (Serenity but may be available at Hideaway and Cathedral)
- Table tennis table (Serenity)
- Complimentary snacks & drinks and more
Halls Gap special deal Arrive on a Sunday, depart on a Friday - pay for 4 nights but stay for 5 nights (does not apply during school holidays or public holidays)
Halls Gap special deal
Arrive on a Sunday, depart on a Friday - pay for 4 nights but stay for 5 nights (does not apply during school holidays or public holidays)
Things to see and do
For further information on what to see and do click here
(maps are still a works in progress)